Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Eeco and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Renault Triber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 4.01 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.34 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+LPG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 3.87 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.73 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+LPG engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5-Seater Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco 5-Seater
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Honda City Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Mahindra Supro Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Datsun Go Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review