Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Tata Tiago Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.52 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 6.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.93 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol returns 22 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 28 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Tata Tiago
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Honda Amaze
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review