Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 6.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.93 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol returns 22 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 28 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Renault Kwid
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review