Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Lamborghini Huracan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 3.53 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.84 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 6.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.93 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol returns 22 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 28 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Huracan gets 4 Petrol 602, 580, 630, 640 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Dzire comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Lamborghini Huracan
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun