Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Toyota Yaris
- Audi A8 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs BMW 3 Series
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Toyota Etios
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review