Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra Verito comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Mahindra Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Mahindra Verito
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Toyota Yaris
- Audi A8 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs BMW 3 Series
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Toyota Etios
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review