Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Fiat Linea Classic comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Fiat Linea Classic
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Fiat Linea Classic on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Fiat Linea Classic comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Fiat Linea Classic
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review