Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Tata Nano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol returns 23 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Nano
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review