Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.52 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol returns 23 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review