Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.14 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 6.98 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.3 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol returns 23 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review