Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Mahindra e2oPlus comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Mahindra e2oPlus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Mahindra e2oPlus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Mahindra e2oPlus
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review