Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.07 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.18 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol returns 23 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Honda Amaze
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Turns To Volkswagen's De Meo As Car Maker Seeks Fresh Start
- Proton-Packed Geely Takes On Honda And Toyota In Southeast Asia
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Out
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review