Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Toyota Glanza comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS and Toyota Glanza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Toyota Glanza on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS gets 101 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Tata Nexon Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review