Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Abarth Punto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Punto base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Punto gets 145 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comes in 101 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Tata Nexon Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review