Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.31 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Tiago comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Tata Tiago
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Honda WR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Ford Figo Aspire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review