Maruti Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta Petrol comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Glanza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Tata Tiago Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta CVT Petrol
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta Petrol
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Zeta Dualjet Petrol Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Zeta Petrol
- Tata Nexon Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review