Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda City comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai i20 and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.42 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai i20 comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.65 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 21 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 27 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai i20 comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno is offered in 2 Petrol 82, 89 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai i20 and Honda City
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Glanza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs MINI 5 door
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Jazz
- Honda CR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Honda City
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Aura Vs Tata Altroz
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review