Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai i20 and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.07 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.18 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.42 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai i20 comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.65 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 21 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 27 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai i20 comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno is offered in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai i20 and Honda Amaze
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Honda City Vs Honda BR-V
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Jeep Compass Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review