Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Renault Duster comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai Creta and Renault Duster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Renault Duster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 9.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Duster costs ₹ 10.63 Lakh, whereas the Renault Duster Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.95 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.71 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 21 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 27 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno is offered in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai Creta and Renault Duster
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- BMW X3 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Tata Tigor Vs Tata Tiago
- Toyota Glanza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Ford Figo
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review