Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.07 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.18 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 82, 89 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Honda Amaze
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Toyota Glanza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs MINI 5 door
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Jazz
- Honda CR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Honda City
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Hyundai Aura Vs Tata Altroz
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review