Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Tata Nano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 4.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.98 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Tata Nano
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review