Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Mahindra e2oPlus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 4.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Mahindra e2oPlus
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun