Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Tata Nano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.22 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.78 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol returns 25 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes in 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Tata Nano
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review