Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Mahindra e2oPlus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.78 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.36 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Mahindra e2oPlus
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- Revolt Intellicorp To Expand India Footprint
- Lotus Readies New Manufacturing Facility For Evija Hypercar
- Updated Volvo S90 And V90 Unveiled; Gets Mild Hybrid Tech Across Entire Line-Up
- New Hero XPulse Prototype May Rival KTM 390 Adventure
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review