Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Hyundai Santro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.78 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.39 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Hyundai Santro
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review