Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Hyundai EON comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Hyundai EON
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Vs Hyundai EON on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai EON starts at ₹ 3.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.49 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai EON base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol returns 25 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 33 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai EON gets 2 Petrol 68, 55 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes in 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Hyundai EON
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Jawa Perak Bobber: All You Need To Know
- MotoGP: Alex Marquez To Join Repsol Honda Alongside Brother Marc Marquez
- A Year After Arrest, Ghosn Seeks Trial Date, Access To Evidence
- FASTag: All You Need To Know
- Auto Parts Supplier Prevent Sues Volkswagen For Suppressing Competition
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review