Mahindra Xylo Vs Tata Sumo comparison
Compare Mahindra Xylo and Tata Sumo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Xylo Vs Tata Sumo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 10.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 8.76 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.4 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Xylo base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Sumo base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Xylo gets 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Sumo comes in 84 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4 Vs Mahindra Xylo D4 mDI BS4
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4 Vs Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4
- Mahindra Xylo Vs Renault Duster
- Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Mahindra Xylo
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review