Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and SsangYong Rexton W
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 25.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 27.51 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the SsangYong Rexton W comes in 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review