Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 80.96 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.3 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review