Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra TUV300 comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and Mahindra TUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra TUV300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 starts at ₹ 9.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12.55 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 base Diesel returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV500 and Mahindra TUV300
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review