Mahindra XUV500 Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs Isuzu D-Max on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 7.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Rescheduled
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review