Mahindra XUV500 Vs Ford Endeavour comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and Ford Endeavour
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs Ford Endeavour on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40.01 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV500 and Ford Endeavour
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review