Mahindra XUV300 Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Tata Harrier on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Tata Harrier
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
Recent News and Reviews
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review