Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Triber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.73 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Renault Triber
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Panasonic To Exit Solar Production At Tesla's New York Plant As Partnership Frays
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes EQA Electric SUV Teased
- New Generation Royal Enfield Thunderbird Could Be Called Meteor; Spied Testing
- Mercedes-Benz India Kick Starts Bookings For The A-Class Limousine
- 2021 Triumph Tiger 1200 Spotted On Test
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review