Mahindra XUV300 Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Nissan Kicks on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Nissan Kicks
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review