Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 6.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.93 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire costs ₹ 7.64 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Dzire Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Aura Official Sketches Revealed
- Nokia, Daimler, Others Agreed To Mediation To Resolve Licensing Dispute
- Google Maps Adds Plug Type Filter For EV Charging Stations
- China's BAIC Raising Daimler Stake To Unseat Geely As Top Shareholder: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 6 Lakh Automatic Cars In India In 5 Years
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review