Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500 comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV500
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV500
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review