Mahindra XUV300 W4 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W4 Petrol comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Hyundai Venue
- Mahindra XUV300 W4 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W6 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W6 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W4 Petrol BS6
- Hyundai Aura Vs Mahindra XUV300
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review