Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review