Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Volkswagen Ameo comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito Vibe and Volkswagen Ameo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Volkswagen Ameo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.11 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Ameo gets 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Verito Vibe and Volkswagen Ameo
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Ford Figo Aspire Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Toyota Etios
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review