Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Tata Tigor JTP comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito Vibe and Tata Tigor JTP
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Tata Tigor JTP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tigor JTP starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tigor JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tigor JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Ford Figo Aspire Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Toyota Etios
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review