Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Hyundai Xcent comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito Vibe and Hyundai Xcent
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Hyundai Xcent on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 6.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 7.76 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Xcent Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.05 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Xcent gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Verito Vibe and Hyundai Xcent
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Ford Figo Aspire Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Toyota Etios
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Tata Tigor JTP Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Mahindra Verito Vibe Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review