Mahindra Verito Vs Toyota Etios Liva comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito and Toyota Etios Liva
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vs Toyota Etios Liva on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Liva starts at ₹ 5.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Liva costs ₹ 7.35 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Liva Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.6 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Liva base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Liva gets 79 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Mahindra Verito
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Mahindra Verito
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Mahindra Verito
- Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito
- Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mahindra Verito
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review