Mahindra Verito Vs Toyota Platinum Etios comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito and Toyota Platinum Etios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vs Toyota Platinum Etios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 7.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 8.88 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Mahindra Verito
- Mahindra e-Verito Vs Mahindra Verito
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Mahindra Verito
- Renault Kwid Vs Mahindra Verito
- Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra KUV100
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Toyota Yaris Vs Mahindra Verito
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Verito
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Teases the Golf GTI
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review