Mahindra Verito Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Mahindra Verito and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Verito Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.61 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 7.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 100, 98 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Verito
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Talented Indian Female Singers & Their Luxurious Cars
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Citroen C5 Aircross India Launch Pushed To 2021
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review