Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Mahindra TUV300 Plus and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 9.93 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.42 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 89 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra TUV300 Plus and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review