Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Mahindra XUV500 comparison
Compare Mahindra TUV300 Plus and Mahindra XUV500
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Mahindra XUV500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Honda Amaze
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Honda BR-V
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun