Mahindra TUV300 Plus P6 Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 comparison
Compare Mahindra TUV300 Plus and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.72 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus gets 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review