Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Mahindra Scorpio comparison
Compare Mahindra TUV300 Plus and Mahindra Scorpio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Mahindra Scorpio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Scorpio gets 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Honda Amaze
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus Vs Honda BR-V
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review