Mahindra TUV300 Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Mahindra TUV300 and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra TUV300 Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 84.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 starts at ₹ 9.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12.55 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 base Diesel returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 comes in 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra TUV300 and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra TUV300
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review